Change and Implementation Analyst - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Excellent Salary on offer
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Chandler Macleod
- 21 mai 18 2018-05-21
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Change and Implementation Analyst.
- Provide dedicated support to Change Manager on end to end change management for Global business’ change programmes, with aims to successfully define, deliver and embed that change, helping achieve its strategic goals in the relevant global markets.
- Support all day to day change management activities
- Work with Project Managers within their assigned Work Streams to identify change impacts, engagement and training needs
- Draw up project communications plan and formulate key messaging for wider communications
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis
- Identify required learning solutions per project and build Training Plan
- Ensure business readiness from a people and organization perspective for each initiative in preparation for Go Live
- Work closely with the Release Team to ascertain release scope and validate change plan
- Assess change impacts by stakeholder group, based on the accumulative volume of change across all Work Streams, across time
- Anticipate and mitigate concentration risks
- Work with the target stakeholder group to build Change Network as early adopters advocates of the change
- Proven experience in end to end change management, stakeholder management and communications on complex projects or programmes for large organisations.
- Excellent planning and plan management skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders based on a good understanding of their objectives and the services they require to meet those objectives.
- Experience in working with diverse teams of different work streams.
- Ability to influence and negotiate across levels, both inside the bank and with external third parties.
- Ability to think laterally and innovatively and find creative solutions, with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Making considered decisions that protect and enhance the banks values, reputation and business.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Project Management or Change Management certification