The Chatbot Trainer will build, modify, test and maintain Chatbot applications on multiple user platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities
Chatbot Training and Conversation Experience Review
- Identify trends / patterns in customer interaction and non-speech data that present opportunities for improvement to operating efficiencies, customer experience, and process improvement
- Manage the process of reviewing and maintaining the Chatbot conversational experience
- Monitor the performance of Chatbot, frequently review key metrics and reports, make updates to existing conversation experiences based on review of customer interactions
- Define recurring questions that can be handled by Chatbot and improve the dialogue flow to handle such questions
- Correct and re-train failed or misunderstood dialogues to improve the learning and training of Chatbot and optimize the overall experience
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and / or other requirements
- Tertiary education graduate in any discipline, or secondary education graduate with 2 years working experience.
- Experience designing, developing and deploying conversational virtual assistants
- Knowledge and understanding of ML / AI / NLP
- Familiar with utterances, entities, intents, classification, annotation, business rules and APIs
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Cantonese
- Basic insurance and pension knowledge would be definitely an advantage.