Chief Customer Officer - Greater China
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Page Executive Hong Kong
- 16 mai 18 2018-05-16
The CCO develops the strategy and leads the vision, direction and efforts across assigned large, multi-national, strategic customers - orchestrating multi-year Account strategy.
Our client is the global market leader in the on premise and cloud based ERP software services. Their iconic brand and innovative solutions ensure they are they are the partner of choice for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Their business performance and impressive financial results have shown consistent sequential YOY growth which is testament to their successful implementation of their market leading strategy.
The calibre of people this organisation attracts and retains are the absolute best in class professionals across the sector and their employment value proposition is very compelling. They offer true global mobility, industry leading incentives and remuneration structures, and unlimited career development opportunities.
The CCP manages assigned accounts as a long-term P&L business, building toward and delivering consistent, predictable and sustainable revenues while at the same time building a trusted relationship with Senior Executives at customers and also ensuring short-term success.
The CCO is ultimately responsible for our client's engagement at the account, coordinating and aligning strategy, planning and execution with all Senior stakeholders from business units through detailed Business Planning. This includes orchestrating seamless alignment and integration between headquarters and client subsidiaries in planning and execution cycles to achieve business outcomes in keeping with their commitments. You will consult and agree on overall global yearly Revenue and Profitability targets and Regional President.
You will need to be an expert in consulative sales, with exceptional business planning, strategic thinking, and deal closing skills.
- 20+ years of business experience in Sales or Consulting with complex business software / IT solutions
- 10+ years of deep industry/domain expertise
- 10+ years of Large Account Management experience / leading account teams
- Strong knowledge of the complete
- Knowledge of financial, competitive, regulatory environment
- Experience with long term planning of resources, technology and account structure
- Several years of Business Consulting Management or Value Engineering
- Several years of large Account Management
- Proven C-suite influence and engagement
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Business level English: Fluent
- Chinese language: Fluent, Business Level
- Senior Leadership appointment
- Global career development opportunities and strong employment value proposition
- Market leading remuneration, performance bonuses and incentive
- Accelerate your career with a market leader
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ben Wainwright on +852 2848 4705