• Implement operational and managerial strategies in accordance with guidelines approved by the Board of Directors.
• As a member of senior management participating in key decision pertaining to strategic initiatives, operating model and operational execution.
• Ensure operational functions meet the standard of the company and all activities are in compliance with local regulatory requirements and risk management.
• Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting for company’s board of directors; oversee the preparation and communication of monthly and annual financial statements.
• Arrangement of balance sheet and regular maintenance of entries and accounting books are compliant to local current regulations
• Prepare and maintain regular financial planning reports; Monthly profit and loss forecast (vs. budget); monitor cash flow working capital
• Develop and maintain capital request and budgeting process. Complete analysis of financial results; Develop recommendations (strategic and tactical).
• Oversee preparation of month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial statements. Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations and corporate/overhead cost allocation
• Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures. Coordinate audits and proper filing of tax returns.
• Act as a key point of contact for external auditors; Manage preparation and support of all external audits
• Handle proper and timely receipt and payment of cash flows, monitor actual results against budget, control costs and resolve any incorrectness or malfunctions
• Ad-hoc project