Reporting and partnering with the Chief Executive, the Chief Financial Officer & Corporate Secretary develops and implements the business strategies and financial plans of the Corporation.
- Lead teams including corporate governance, finance, risk management, and environmental and safety
- Development and implementation of the projects and represents the Corporation in its interaction with leading institutions and other stakeholders
- Qualified Accountant and degree holder in business and finance (MBA preferred)
- Over 15 years of experience in strategic planning, finance, accounting, legal, risk management, corporate and governance administration, and company secretarial including at least 5 years at a senior level.
- Experienced in the tourism industry is a big plus
- Mature and articulate with strong business acumen
- Analytical, meticulous, problem solving and decision-making ability and management experience, as well as strategic perspective, innovative and improvement orientation
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, negotiation and organizational skills
- Respect for diversity and strong people building capability