Chief Investment Officer (Asset Management)
- Attractive remuneration package
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Achievers Recruitment Limited
- 09 déc. 17 2017-12-09
Our client is one of the most established asset management companies in Hong Kong with assets under management of over HKD 200 billion. During the last few years, the company has accumulated extensive experience in international investment and global asset allocation, and built up an internationally competitive investment team.
With a strong growth plan in place, this position provides the incumbent with a good opportunity to manage an established investment team within the organization and bring the company to greater heights.
- The CIO will work closely with the Management Board to design, lead and achieve overall investment goals within pre-defined risk appetite and other parameters.
- Build a professional, high performing investment team, while ensuring the size and skill of the team members are well-fitted and collaborate between functions.
- Be the spoke-person, maintain and integrate a house view, participate in marketing events and communicate with key stakeholders.
- Co-chairing the Investment Committee, oversees and advises strategies at a higher level on various investment portfolios.
- The successful candidate will pull together different investment functions and influence the investment style and culture of the Team.
- Build and devise an efficient investment process while bringing AI into the Company for the next level
- Extensive knowledge on various investment tools/products, on fixed income and equities market and extensive knowledge within the Region/Greater China/US/Developing Market.
- A minimum of 12 years’ experience in constructing, managing and overseeing investment portfolios and making core investment decisions.
- MBA, CFA or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent judgments, analytical and influential skills
- Excellent communication skills and pleasant personality
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Proficiency in Mandarin is a must
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com
***Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only***