China Delta One Trading
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- You being part of Credit Suisse's APAC Trading Solutions division, within APAC Markets having responsibilities on our Delta One Trading business.
- You responsibilities in being one of the main traders based in Hong Kong representing the D1 Trading business for the China Market delivering focused and professional client servicing, supporting the commercial efforts of the group.
- Responsibilities for PnL generation focusing on index arbitrage and index swap versus single stock basket trading.
- Developing, building and implementing models in trading ETF's futures plus other index strategies in the China Market.
- Your coordination with the index exotic desk traders in growing positive results in the dividend futures and forwards trading.
- Collaboration with the Quant Strategists, Technology and Operation teams on operational issues and platform development.
- Control in developing individual trading strategies and your of monitoring positions.
- Input with day to day risk management of existing strategies in production on the desk.
- 4+ years’ experience in China Delta One Trading and using research to generate Delta 1 trade ideas for execution.
- A background in market making/risk management across China equity and in index future markets.
- Your highly motivated approach, along with your capability in working and performing in a fast‐paced environment, in often limited timelines.
- A collaborative approach and enjoying working as a team, plus independently.
- Your strong attention to details and work ethic, along with being a self-starter, along with you having a high level of motivation.
- Proficiency in at least one statistical language, e.g. Matlab, R, SPlus
- Excellent written and verbal abilities in English and proficiency in Chinese Mandarin given the market focus.
- Thinking ahead, finding answers and being engaging in growing with the ability to learn quickly.
- Possessing strong interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Being able to work within a diverse team environment and cross collaborating with connected teams regionally and globally.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.