Client Connectivity Specialist
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 24 mars 19
Job Reference # 189647BR
• set up and maintain the entitlement on e-trading platforms for external clients;
• deploy connections of e-trading platforms to external connectivity partners;
• support e-trading connectivity for internal business lines and external partners;
• support transaction execution and notification processes for internal business lines and external clients;
• conduct and support FIX certification and UAT testing to external clients;
• contribute to continuous improvement of processes and services .
• You'll be working in the CMO Client Connectivity team in Hong Kong.
• The CMO-Client Connectivity team provides "one-stop" service to FRC and EQ/ETD clients, which includes managing the onboarding and off-boarding projects on UBS FRC & EQ/ETD ecommerce trading platforms; conducting clients UAT activities, supporting clients trading and STP on/with UBS ecommerce trading platforms .
• The team has good knowledge for UBS FRC & EQ/ETD ecommerce systems and business flows, well understood FIX protocols, familiar with network connections and market link components.
• The team has deep relationship with FRC & EQ/ETD eSales teams, FX & EQ eTrading teams and IT support teams. The team has to communicate with external clients and connectivity partners directly .
• good client service spirit with high business responsibility;
• good knowledge and working experience in finance industry, especially in EQ and FRC business area;
• basic understanding of SQL scripting;
• capability of analyzing and problem solving;
• a quick leaner and good interpersonal communication.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.