Client Onboarding Advisor #101020
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse Asia
- 20 oct. 17 2017-10-20
Client Onboarding Advisor #101020
Private Banking Client Onboarding team (PB COB) in Business Processing Services (BPS) supports Front Office with the relationship onboarding and account lifecycle management processes, from account opening, maintenance to account closure.
The Client Onboarding Advisory team (COA) role will be passionate about providing advisory services to the Relationship Managers in terms of Client Due Diligence, Source-of-Wealth (SoW) mentorship, account opening documentation requirements in the Client Onboarding process, in view of the Financial Crime Compliance program for the Private Banking business in APAC division, and ensuring new client accounts are submitted for KYC review in accordance to the Bank's policies, standards, and applicable local legal and regulatory requirements.
Client Onboarding Advisor (COA) is required to:
- Be the single point of contact/Case Manager for Front Office, on new client onboarding requests.
- Provide pre-onboarding advisory support to Relationship Managers in Private Bank, in view of establishing the highest levels of quality upfront and getting it right first time.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert to provide advice and mentorship to the Front Office related to new account opening. This includes collection of appropriateness of Client Identification (CID) and opening documentation requirements, Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and Source-of-Wealth (SoW) profiling to minimize error/rejection rates and ensure effective client onboarding process.
- Perform an independent initial review of client account documentation and their Source-of-Wealth write up by Front office for different account types, to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and Bank policies.
- Assess Source-of-Wealth (SOW) plausibility assessment and ensure the relevance and completeness of global and regional Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and Client Due Diligence standards are appropriately applied as part of the advisory services to Front Office.
- Raise higher risk matters or regulatory questions to the Financial Crime Compliance team.
- Stay relevant with the latest regulatory, policy and procedural requirements.
- Take ownership of relevant procedural documentation and ensure procedures are updated on a timely basis.
- To prepare and conduct training on client onboarding processes as required.
- Participate in change-the-bank activities & projects in view of Private Bank's strategic objectives and vision.
- Deliver continuous operational improvements, in view of the changing operating and regulatory environment.
- You have at least 2-3 years of relevant experience in Client Due Diligence (including risk factors and Source of Wealth requirements and familiar with the account documentation requirements), Know-Your-Customer (KYC) or Anti Money Laundering (AML) experience in Banking & Finance (Private Banking/Wealth Management experience preferred).
- You have a deep understanding of AML/CFT regulations and requirements in Asia-Pacific countries, notably Singapore, Hong Kong and international AML standards (FATF, Wolfsberg).
- You are a University Graduate with Bachelor of Law/Accounting/Business/Economics/Finance and related academic qualification.
- You are dedicated and self-starter, with a can-do attitude.
- You have strong analytical skills, and a problem solver with the ability to think out of the box.
- You are a team-player, committed to service delivery excellence and always having the bank and clients' best interests in mind.
- You have the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with key internal clients including business, operations and colleagues in Compliance and Regulatory Affairs, etc.
- You have good written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- You have the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- You have the ability work under duress and drive open work to completion.
- Competent in using MS Office software, particularly Excel and Word.