Client Service Associate (6 month contract)
Job Description The Client Service Associate is responsible for providing superior Customer Service as the first point of contact for Moody's Analytics' clients across a wide range of products. The team supports the Credit Research & Data Analytics product suite within the diverse Moody's Analytics product offering.
- Provide superior customer service at all times supporting the value proposition as the provider of choice for credit risk solutions.
- Communicate with clients via phone, email and chat in a courteous, professional, accurate and timely manner.
- Takes ownership of client inquiries from the initial request to resolution.
- Provide in-depth education and assistance on product features and functionality.
- Support new product launches and new business initiatives.
- Develop excellent working relationships with colleagues across Customer Service, Sales, Product Management, Data, Research and the broader organization.
- Understand and provide constructive feedback about the client experience to the broader business.
- Identify sales and up-sell opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Finance, Business, Economics or Management. Other majors will be considered as well if the candidate has demonstrated interest in Sales and Client Service.
- Strong customer orientation and an eagerness to be a part of a dynamic, fast growing team.
- Exceptional communication and critical thinking skills.
- Experience in a customer service role would be beneficial but not essential.
- Exposure to the financial industry, banking and/or capital markets would be beneficial but not essential.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.