** ONLY FOR CANDIDATES BASED IN HONG KONG**
A global investment bank and financial services giant is looking for an experienced client service representative with in-depth knowledge and experience in Settlements and Global Custody!
The ideal candidate:
- Someone with relevant experience in resolving client issues and handling exceptions.
- Self-motivated and driven to work independently yet efficiently!
- Confident to liaise effectively between cross-regional and local internal desks such as trade, sales and technology; and also external counterparties.
Can you do this?
- Provide operation and client service support to ensure client's queries are handled in an appropriate and timely manner
- Work efficiently between Global Custody and Prime Brokerage team.
- Coordinate with EMEA/US teams for successful onboarding of new clients, "Know your Client" for new accounts or even a new product set up.
- Manage client portfolios individually. Be the single point of contact and be solely responsible for it!
- Work smart and ensure a high level of Straight Through Processing (STP).
- Write and speak in English fluently.
Do you have these?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in operations. If facing clients is your forte then plus 10!
- Understanding of Market Ops Trade lifecycle with ideally a focus on Settlements, Corp Actions.
- Solid knowledge of the industry rules and regulations and well as awareness of the benchmark practices.
What do you get?
- Excellent opportunity to be an essential part of the global financial giant!
- Work for a client who is market famous for their exceptional employee care.
- Be a part of a dynamic team and hone your skills!