Client Services Consultant
- negotiable, benefits 5 day work, 20 days AL, performance bonus, medical & dental, life insurance
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Linedata Services (H.K.) Ltd
- 23 juil. 18 2018-07-23
In order to provide global support to Linedata’s growing fund administration client base and to service potential new clients in the region, we are expanding our client relationship, servicing, consulting and support capabilities from our Hong Kong office. Fund administration clients in the region use our fund accounting, transfer agency and web portal modules. The role provides an exciting opportunity to expand your existing fund administration skills and become key in Linedata’s plans to expand its fund administration client base in Asia. The role will include some travelling.
This varied and multi-tasking role will allow you to use your fund administration experience along with client-facing skills. The main accountabilities will include:
- Managing client relationships on a day-to-day basis, dealing with client personnel from all levels of the client organisation
- Carrying out implementations for new clients including user training, data migration assistance and reporting updates
- Ensures that all client issues are properly documented on our global support system and dealt with in a timely, efficient and satisfactory manner and escalated appropriately when required
- Detailed forensic investigation into complex queries and issues, including working closely with the engineering, development and QA teams. Full testing of all fixes provided to clients is required
- Assisting the sales team in pre- and post-sales activity, including prospect qualification, product demonstrations and workshops
- Carrying out of training and consulting assignments, including operational efficiency reviews
- Working with colleagues from other global offices including Dublin, London and Boston
Essential Skills and Experience:-
- Ideally 2-3 years of experience in fund accounting. Some experience or knowledge of transfer agency would be a bonus
- Comfortable in a client-facing role
- Degree holder of business, accounting or related discipline, with an aptitude for computing (although no specific computing/programming skills are required)
- Must be fluent in English with excellent communication skills
- A self-starter with good initiative and self-motivated
- Excellent problem-solving skills with very good attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join one of the market leaders. If the role is of your interest please forward your full CV with a covering letter describing how your particular skill set suits the parameters set out above, including your current salary, expected salary and availability date.
Linedata is an equal opportunity employer, offering an attractive package of benefits. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.