CIMB Group is a leading ASEAN universal bank, one of the largest Asian investment banks and one of the world’s largest Islamic banks. We are headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and offer consumer banking, commercial banking, wholesale banking, Islamic banking and asset management products and services. As the fifth largest banking group in ASEAN, we have over 36,000 staff in 16 locations across ASEAN, Asia and beyond.
We offer wholesale banking products and services in Hong Kong. To cope with our business growth, we are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join us as Client Services Support in Hong Kong.
- Advising the business on KYC policies and procedures, and updating / streamlining relevant KYC procedure manuals / checklist in conformity with relevant AML requirements in HK / Group
- Providing regular training / guidance on KYC requirements to the business
- Perform review of KYC document(s) for all Corporate / Non-Bank FI / bank customers to meet relevant regulatory requirements including AML requirements in HK / Group
- Liaise with the respective Relationship Manager on outstanding KYC documents / issues
- Ensure all customer information are validate & updated correctly on the systems
- Escalate all irregular / critical issues to Branch Management
- Perform ad hoc projects assigned from time to time
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or a related discipline
- At least 5-8 years working experience in Client on-boarding and / or AML Compliance with FI & Corporate customers
- Well knowledge with AML related regulatory requirements
- Strong control and analytical skills
- Able to work independently under pressure and with strong desire to succeed
- Pleasant, responsible, positive attitude, must be a team player with high level of integrity
- Fluency in written and spoken in English and Chinese