Client Transition Manager
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 16 oct. 17
Are you incredibly organised with an eye for detail? Do you have a high client service orientation and high risk awareness? Do you thrive under pressure? Do you enjoy working in an environment with constantly changing demands? We are looking for someone like that to:
- Project manage Client Transitions onto the UBS platform
- Review incoming documents for clients according to internal and external regulations
- Partner with front to back teams across the bank to successfully onboard new clients and funds
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes and services
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be working in the Client Transition Management team in Hong Kong. We are a small team providing Transition Management support to investment bank clients across Asia, with a focus on hedge funds and asset managers.
Your experience and skills
– proven experience in client service, ideally in banking
– some understanding of current regulatory requirements, such as EMIR, Dodd Frank, UMR
– some exposure to the Prime Brokerage business
– a good understanding of the onboarding process for hedge funds and/or asset managers
– a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision
– organised and efficient at managing your time
– able to work calmly to often tight deadlines
– a skilled written and verbal communicator
– a dedicated team player with a can-do attitude
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.