Cloud Infrastructure Architect -IT (Infrastructure Architect & Programme)
- Lead the initiation, architecture, design and implementation of infrastructure and platform on different Cloud Service Providers.
- Develop 3-year roadmap on Cloud Infrastructure and Platform Technologies.
- Define Cloud architecture principles, strategies, standards, guidelines and processes.
- Evaluate IT technologies, market trends and industry plus identify prospective impact on business and operations.
- Recommend alternative technologies and improvements to increase operations efficiency or cost reduction.
- Ensure documentation of entire architecture design and evaluation work.
- Liaises with IT Security Management, Compliance and Internal Audit to ensure security, reliability, integrity and robustness of solution design.
- Interface with IT Leadership and provides updates related to Cloud Infrastructure and Platform Technologies.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information System or IT related disciplines.
- At least 8 years of working experience of providing infrastructure design and implementation.
- Experience on design and implementation experience indifferent Cloud Service Providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience on providing total solution to support cloud service i.e. Provisioning, Automation, Monitoring, Security, Resilience, Backup and Recovery, etc.
- Experience on providing cloud native application infrastructure design e.g. Server less, Kubernetes (K8S), etc.
- Experience on DevOps and Infrastructure as Code e.g.Terraform, Ansible, Git, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience on Cloud and on-premise single sign-on and authentication e.g. LDAP, Forgerock and ADFS.
- Experience on mission critical, high availability, high performance and large-scale systems infrastructure.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and presentation skill.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.