Proven track record in cloud technology leadership and transformation successfully driving cloud multi cloud adoption across a global financial services organization.
- Gather and analyze data regarding current cloud platform components and processes
- Review FWD IT Organization’s performance and provide reports to project manager and FWD representatives
- Conduct an “As-is” analysis to understand current capabilities and provide
- Stay up to date on external services, features and market trends
- Work with BI and Data Analytics team to define and design data infrastructure for on-going near real-time and historical data analysis of the platform and its components
- Explore and introduce enhanced client touch points specially around mobile and conversational experiences.
- Drive a team of senior engineers to enhance Carousel expertise and effectiveness on automation technology used to deliver services
- Evaluate and make recommendations on tools, technologies, deployment models to be used in the development and deployment of the platform
- Support Managed Services Sales Support team on specific opportunities that require different automation and technology versus what we currently have on our Managed Services offers.
- Ensure platform components continuously evolve to maintain state of the practice
- Ensure compliance with established Information Security and Privacy policies and procedures.
Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a services environment, 5+ years of experience with cloud technology and strategy development in multiple cloud environments
- Experienced in working with complex global financial services organizations internationally across Asia Pacific
- Proven track record in cloud technology leadership and transformation successfully driving cloud multi cloud adoption across a global financial services organization.
- Experienced in establishing and managing a Cloud Centre of Excellence for a global organization
- Experienced in Agile delivery methodologies and AI/L to manage complex hybrid cloud environments
- Successful track record in architecting and building cloud solutions within a complex global organization
At Capgemini, the health of you, our employees and candidates is of utmost importance to us. With our digital working capabilities, we can use this to our advantage to ensure our recruitment journey with you, during the pandemic, can be carried out as safely as possible. This has extended to our day to day work whereby we encourage flexibility to our teams to work remotely if and where needed.
In order to support diversity and equality in the workplace, we believe in the importance of raising up our female employees and candidates by implementing and highlighting events such as International Women’s Day, #ReferHer and Women@Capgemini.