Cloud Technical Authority Architect
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Infrastructure Technical Authority Architect is responsible for owning the current infrastructure technology landscape of AIA and the vision, strategy and roadmap to support the evolving business needs of AIA Group. Based on strategy, identifies shortlists, selects, runs PoC's on technologies and solutions for creation of architecture blueprints, design patterns, use cases and related artifacts. Participates in the governance of use the such technology.
- Create (and keep up to date) artifacts including (but not limited to) architecture guidelines, use cases, blueprints, design patterns and other guidelines on the use of infrastructure related technology.
- Educate and disseminate information related to Infrastructure technology vision and strategy, selected and allowed technologies and their use cases
- Produce technical specifications and integration requirements for selected technologies.
- Ensure that solutions are agile, robust, cost-efficient and meet AIA business needs without compromising the quality.
- Attend, Lead, justify and advise to the related Company governing committees where applicable: Architecture Review Board (ARB), Technology Review Board (TRB), Sourcing Committee (SC), Change Assessment Board (CAB) for technology related changes and enhancements.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on infrastructure technology platforms & services.
- Together with Technology Risk function, ensure effectiveness of infrastructure security.
- Collaboration framework with suppliers and partner organisations to offer leadership and design towards vision and strategy
- Contribute in technology selection, define & implement standard design patterns/templates, define, run, participate and manage proof of concepts
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.