My client is a reputable foreign commercial bank. They are looking for a Credit Risk SVP to join their team as the leader of 3. This role is responsible for implementing and maintaining the branch's credit risk framework and policies, also monitoring the branch's credit risk portfolio.
Candidates are required to have minimum 10 years of credit risk experience, and good knowledge of commercial banking products.
This opportunity offers a stable platform for you to step up as management of the team, with full exposure to credit risk management.
- Develop, implement, and maintain branch's credit risk framework, policies, and methodologies
- Update branch to the Group Approving CDL and monitor branch's transactional CDL
- Monitor and report on country and cross-border exposure
- Monitor branch's credit risk-related Risk Appetite Limit, credit risk concentration, counterparty credit risk, and ESG risk etc.
- Designing the stress tests and review the results of the test before submission by the branch to H.O. for endorsement
- Maintain and update the Branch Credit Stress Test Policy
- Bachlor Degree or above in Risk Management, Finance, BBA, and/ or Economics
- CFA/ FRM/ ECF-CRM/ ECF-TM candidates or holders are preferable
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in banking industry, preferably in commercial banks
- Sound knowledge of commercial banking products, and risk management knowledge and skills
- Knowledge on Basel II/ III/ IV with context of credit risk management
For interested parties, please send CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.