Company Secretarial Manager, Chinese Investment Bank
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 20 juin 18 2018-06-20
·Top Tier Chinese Investment Bank ·Stable Environment ·Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a top tier Chinese Investment Bank, is looking for a Company Secretarial Manager under their Legal and Compliance team.
- Perform full range of company secretarial duties for companies and partnerships of the Group incorporated in HK, BVI, Cayman Islands, PRC and other jurisdictions;
- Prepare minutes in English and Chinese and handle Disclosure of Interests in relation to investment projects and funds;
- Handle ad-hoc corporate projects and coordinate with internal departments and external parties (including Lawyers, Notary Public, Auditors and Agents);
- Manage group company structure and prepare reports to headquarter;
- University graduated in Finance, Business Management and relevant disciplines.
- Qualified member of the HKICS or ICSA.
- Minimum 8 years experience in company secretarial experience in which 3 years gained from listed companies.
- Solid knowledge of Hong Kong listing rules and requirements, SFO reporting, Companies Ordinance and other offshore jurisdictions
- Self-motivated, independent and well organized with a strong sense of responsibility;
- Able to handle multiple tasks and commit to achieving deadlines;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer knowledge of MS Office and CSA.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese, both Cantonese and Mandarin