Compliance Assistant - 12 months contract
- Hong Kong
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Resource Solutions
- 12 déc. 17 2017-12-12
See job description
Our Tier 1, award winning Corporate and Investment Banking client is seeking a Compliance Assistant to join the Hong Kong team for a 12 months contract.
Reporting directly to the Compliance Manager, you will provide support to the team by formulating and updating all relevant compliance policies and procedures, coordinate and conduct training on compliance related topics, coordinate all regulatory enquires and help to facilitate the implementation of new or enhancements to the existing compliance systems.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be analytical, accurate, and process-oriented. Fluency in written and verbal English and Cantonese is also required.
Working amongst a small team, this is a great learning opportunity for an individual with 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position looking to further develop their experience in Compliance.
What you will do
- Investigate, in conjunction with various internal functions where necessary, and handle all actual and potential compliance breaches;
- Work closely with other Compliance teams and domains in Hong Kong and APAC in relation to all domain specific compliance issues and coordinate with them on all necessary compliance actions and reporting;
- Observe and implement missions and responsibilities of Group Compliance functions; and
- Implement relevant group and local compliance policies and procedures, and ensure compliance thereof;
The Essential Skills
- University graduate with 3 years or more experience with local regulatory bodies or international banks (preferably in a regulatory or compliance role)
- Good knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements on equities and investment banking activities. Candidate with knowledge of Hong Kong SFC rules and regulations
- Good project coordination skills and ability to draft presentation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious international bank with a long history of providing corporate banking solutions to businesses and to large local companies, financial institutions and multinationals. We look for talented, tenacious individuals who are hungry to progress and eager to grow their knowledge.
To be considered for this role, click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
Values and Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at our client the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. They are an equal opportunity employer and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of our client to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.