Our client is one of the prestigious Asset Management firms across Aisa. They are currently looking for a high-calibre candidate to join their team in Hong Kong. The company offers an attractive package, comprehensive career development to suitable candidates in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for executing compliance monitoring program including internal control review and periodic monitoring according to regulatory, investment and internal policies perspectives
- Perform due diligence works including review reports for KYC/AML monitoring
- Assist in reviewing, updating and developing internal procedures and policy
- Support on the preparation of reports and files to ensure compliance meet with internal management and regulatory requirements
- Reviewing external communication, presentation, publication and proposal from a regulatory perspective
- Assist in liaising with regulators, lawyers, external and internal auditors
- Handle ad hoc tasks when assigned
- Degree holder in Law, Business, Finance or related disciplines with 2 – 4 years of relevant compliance experience in the financial institutions
- Knowledge of regulations and SFC codes within the investment firms
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Detail minded, Independent, Self-motivated and efficient in work
- Excellent team player with strong analytical and evaluative skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career advancement. Interested candidates please send your application to: email@example.com or click Apply Now.