- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Elysian Executive Solution
- 21 sept. 18 2018-09-21
Our client is a cryto currency company with strong focus in Asia. Their compliance team is expanding and looking for highcaliber candidates to join.
- Ensure that all internal processes and procedures are adequately documented to ensure business activities remain compliant with all applicable policies, laws and regulations at all times.
- Ensure that the organisation processes the personal data of its staff, customers, providers or any other individuals in compliance with the applicable data protection rules.
- Create and maintain compliance and data protection policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the successful monitoring of compliance and requirements regarding data protection impact assessments and ensure that risks are mitigated.
- Prepare and maintain the records required to demonstrate data protection
compliance with GDPR requirements.
- Review and update organisation wide policies on an ongoing basis.
- Plan, design and implement an overall risk management process for the business.
- Perform ongoing risk assessment and evaluations, analysing risks as well as
identifying, documenting and quantifying the current and future risks.
- Evaluate risk associated with customers and geographic locations, identify areas with greater AML risk and assess the level of risk mitigation in place.
- Possess proven experience in dealing with compliance, risk, fraud and regulatory matters in a similar role.
- Strong working knowledge and hands-on experience delivering compliance
outcomes in various operational areas.
- Some previous experience in Financial Services working within the MiFID
compliance framework would be considered advantageous.
- Previous experience dealing with regulators, statutory bodies or licensing bodies would be advantageous.
- A passion and interest in working within a cryptocurrency and DLT based