Consultant / Senior Consultant - Customer Data Analytics - Digital
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media. About Business
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years.
Deloitte Digital is a bold and innovative part of Deloitte Consulting, a world leading management consulting practice. We offer everything digital from strategy, multi-channel, bespoke development and managed solutions. Deloitte Digital is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading global business and technology consultancy. We work with a wide range of iconic local and global organizations, helping them understand and profit from the online and mobile revolution.
Our focus is on the areas of digital strategy, mobile, social/web, content management and managed services. Underpinned by digital tech architecture, application implementation and development expertise. We approach our work with great energy and passion as we align our client's business aspirations to the goals of the end user. Job Description and Responsibility
The job holder is responsible for delivering customer data analytics solutions to assist in the advancement of client's initiatives needed to support customer growth and formulary expansion across all of customer segments.
The key responsibilities include:
- Serve as the day-to-day lead on projects
- Assist clients to address the full range of CEO, CMO and other executive leadership challenges
- Develop, maintain and expand senior client relationships and lead cross functional consultant and client project teams from project planning through execution.
- Assist clients in making data related decisions and implementing changes in areas such as customer data model design, customer experience and marketing activation
- Apply design-lead thinking to create innovative and customer-centric propositions
- Lead the preparation and performance of primary and secondary market research including customer interviews, focus groups and group interviews to obtain insights.
- Lead quantitative customer and market data and analytics inquiries
- Monitor project status and progress, prepare and present weekly steering reports, assess risks, manage delays
- Project-based analytics including but not limited to Marketing Mix
- Modeling, Multi-Channel Attribution, Digital Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Demand Forecasting, Customer Segmentation
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree required in related field; strong preference for fields of study in the data science, economics, statistics, computer science, and marketing
- 2 - 4 years of experience in global consulting firm or industry
- 2 years of experience with predictive analytics and BI tools which may include skills from either of R, Python, Spark, SAS, Informatica and Tableau
- Experience with analytic projects in Sales, Marketing and Customer Services
- Expertise in troubleshooting data quality issues and analyzing data requirements to solve business problems
- Understanding of data visualization strategies used to illustrate information using technology such as Tableau or QlikView
- Solid project delivery experience in proposition design, including customer insights, commercials and design
- Excellent communication skills to deliver high quality content and final deliverables and build client confidence in the proposition
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese preferred)
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN175052