Consumer Bank - Cards Product Manager
- Generate new ideas and formulate business strategies to drive card feature development and strengthening card value proposition, net customer growth and market share growth. Focusing in affluent segment.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external parties to ensure the business objectives can be achieved and all marketing programs/ new initiatives run smoothly and effectively
- Work closely with Management, regional team and cross-functional teams including Finance, Decision Management, Risk Management, Operation, Customer Service, Marketing Communication & Technology.
- Closely monitor and report the business progress and alert for proper action in a timely manner through ongoing keep track of KPI and budget plan
- Monitor marketing program performance, MIS mining and suggest ways to improve program efficiency and differentiate from competitors
- Ensure all tasks are executed and controlled within the appropriate risk level and adhere to legal and compliance standard
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Functional experience in marketing, credit, acquisitions, product development, or analytics
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS office application
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HK
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .