Consumer Bank Client Advocacy - Customer Experience Manager
The Complaints Mgt Int Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams. Responsibilities:
- Supports the conduct of investigations and handles complaints, from beginning to end, received and considered a complaint by the Firm in accordance with rules and internal procedures.
- Supports investigations and assesses the complaint allegations competently, diligently, impartially, fairly, consistently and promptly, obtaining relevant additional information where necessary. The investigation process may require review of customer's account activity and Listening to recorded calls and interviews.
- Prepares draft communications for leadership to inform on complaints outcome.
- Thinks analytically to help leadership make the right decisions regarding complaints Management and outcomes.
- Explain and/or provide findings and conclusions of investigation when appropriate.
- Works with leadership to recommend whether the complaint should uphold, and what redress and/or remedy may be appropriate.
- Stays abreast of account regulatory aspects, rules and guidance, good industry practice and published business procedures/policies.
- Escalates issues as appropriate, and identify any possible trend.
- Uses discretion when informed on sensitive matters when applicable.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of experience in an operations, customer service or customer experience role preferably gathering data and conducting investigations
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Marketing Job Family:
Customer Experience Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting