Contract Desktop Support (1-year)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 15 mai 18 2018-05-15
This role supports the business and local support team in building and migrating users PCs and laptops from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The role deploys migrated Windows 10 devices to the business to ensure a consistent standard, and provides assistance to users on troubleshooting and best practices. The role also assists in resolving users’ issues by providing post migration follow up support where necessary.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
- Deliver superior end user experience from start to finish of migrations while ensuring a managed and secured end user environment.
- Ensure builtmigrated devices are up to date and in compliance with the Bank’s standards.
- Perform tasks as assigned by the internal Project Coordinator
- Handle user migration questions, complaints and problems. Keep-track, measure and escalate the inquiries as appropriate.
- Maintain an inventory of non-migrated and migrated devices.
- Work with local support team to verify timely migration delivery and ensure that new equipment is installed and ready to operate as scheduled.
- Perform data migration to new machines and remove old devices.
- Communicate and liaise with the users to confirm scheduled meeting time, and to understand the kind of data/applications they required.
- Provide VIP migration support to key senior leaders in a timely, effective and courteous manner.[WT3]
- Other duties may require the sorting and organizing inventory of the old equipment for disposal (this may require moving machines to a secured area for disposal).
- Previous Windows desktop migration experience is a must, preferably within a large scale and finance sector.
- Experience with support and administration of Windows 10 including profile backup, restoring and Windows folder structure, data transfer
- Knowledge of Desktop Services, security and access standards and practices
- Demonstrate understanding of networking and server technologies
- Superior customer services skills (English ability, communication, welcoming presence, listening to the customer).
- Must be very organized, able to balance multiple priorities, and driven by accomplishments.
- At least one to two years’ experience in all phases of desktop operating systems support, implementation, and maintenance, preferably with the finance sector in a trade floor environment
- Trade floor experience
- Knowledge of desktop operating systems and infrastructure required to implement and support enterprise deployments
- Proficiency in supporting desktop environment: Windows XP, Active Directory, MSOffice, Outlook, MCS, SQL and Exchange.
- Analytical and desktop experience within a large scale, complex environment
The role requires a combination of the following skills: -
- Communication skills – experience of communicating & negotiating with clients
- Good motivation, ability to work on their own initiative
- Ability to manage more than one task at any one time
- An open, direct and mature manner that instills trust and respect
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and effectively
- Strong customer service focus and clear commitment to corporate goals in past assignments
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.