Contract Officer, Partnership Operation (Service Digitization - UAT Testing)
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
The jobholder is accountable to draft and review test plan and be responsible to conduct robust User Acceptance Test (UAT) to ensure smooth launch of eSubmission 2.0 and digital projects
- Develop and obtain approval of business requirements (BR) of assigned digital and system related projects
- Develop detailed User Acceptance Test (UAT) plans and test cases for the assigned project(s) through studies on existing approach adopted and validation with task owner and documentation.
- Conduct UAT for assigned project(s) based on the UAT plans through tracking of test case results for IT to follow up, and to ensure all outstanding issue(s) are fixed prior to UAT sign-off.
- University degree or diploma in IT, Digital, Operations management or related discipline
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in business analysis, IT, digital projects or related fields, preferably from insurance/ banking/ financial services sector
- Past working experience in insurance or banking industry with understanding of business processes, operations or digital marketing
- Knowledge on waterfall and agile approaches will be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office, i.e. Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good communication skills
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese