Assist Supervisor in handling business projects, operation initiative and automation as assigned with liaison between front and back office staff and other stakeholders to ensure the successful roll out on projects.
- Assist Superviosr to ensure business initiatives are delivered with satisfaction quality, compliance with internal policy and regulations
- Coordinate external and internal parties to manage business operation workflow
- Negotiate and review with other teams in the department or other operation units for the new feature and event of product requirements
- Act as coordinator of new business initiatives support and as backup to support daily operation for the department
- Ensure both internal and external customer’s satisfaction and within service pledges
- Degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in project management and/or banking operations, preferably in operation support and vault document management
- Good understanding in banking operations, credit products and relevant regulatory requirement
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.