Core Business Services - Markets & Business Development- China Overseas Investment Network- Manager
- To be discussed
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Ernst & Young Hong Kong
- 10 août 18 2018-08-10
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
Join our Business Development team and you will support and execute go-to-market business development and marketing strategies. As a Business Development professional, you’ll work with account teams to build relationships with our clients, drive new business and build revenue growth.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all of COIN internal and external events in Hong Kong (e.g. roadshow trips, delegations in & out, seminars and client meetings, etc);
- Build relationship with Hong Kong government agencies, trade associations, clients and COIN members in overseas EY member firm office;
- Identify potential service opportunities with Hong Kong clients who do outbound transactions;
- Research for Chinese companies outbound investments-related information and provide insights to support EY management to develop COIN’s business strategy;
- Prepare regular COIN thought leaderships and insights articles;
- Prepare internal and external business presentations in terms of China outbound investment;
- Organize and coordinate annual Global COIN meetings;
- Ad hoc tasks required by COIN leaders.
Experience and requirements:
- University graduate with a minimum of 5-6 years of relevant working experience with Accounting/Consulting firms/commercial enterprises;
- Excellent project management and coordination skills, self-motivated and fast learning. Capable to manage multi-tasks under pressure and tight timeline;
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills. Able to interact effectively with various stakeholders;
- Strong market and business sense in global economy and China market;
- Highly analytical - research, collect data and perform analysis to provide insights to leaders;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluent mandarin is a must.