Core Java Systematic Algo Developer, VP
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The successful candidate will be the part of the systematic algo development team and work with Quantitative Research AAO and traders to develop, implement, support and maintain a growing algo execution platform trading global markets.
- Architect, design and develop a world-class algo execution platform
- Maintain data & analytics for systematic trading
- Enhance and build trading strategies
- Develop, maintain and evolve automated testing and backtesting framework
- Provide second level support to the algo platform
- Partner with stakeholders to capture requirements and deliver solutions
- Grow the team and develop a cohesive working environment
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all system
- Professional experience working on production-deployed software platforms
- Experience in Systematic trading, Electronic trading systems or relevant area
- Proven experience in low latency, real-time and scalable trading system
- Strong knowledge and experience in FIX, Market Data, Analytics and OMS.
- Knowledge in equities trading in global markets.
- In-depth core Java knowledge experience.
- Technical knowledge in Kotlin, Python, kdb, shell scripts in Linux/Unix environment.
- Self-motivated, multi-tasking, with string analytical and problem solving skills, solution oriented with proven results.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written in English.
- Good team player and be able to work collaboratively