Corporate Finance - Associate to VP (Big4/Law Firm Candidates are also welcome)
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cornerstone Global Partners
- 20 janv. 19
Our client, a Top-tier PRC Investment Bank with SFC Type 1,4,6 & 9 licenses, is now looking for high caliber professionals to join their Corporate Finance team.
- To be involved in a wide range of Corporate Finance activities including IPO, M&A, financial advisory, compliance advisory and other fund-raising activities
- To liaise with the relevant regulatory authorities and coordinate the work of the working group.
- To assist in preparation of listing documents and draft announcements and circulars
- To assist in deal/transaction origination, prepare marketing materials, and assisting in marketing and business development activites.
- Support senior management and assist in any ad-hoc projects assigned.
- Degree in finance, accounting, law or business-related discipline (Holders of professional qualification such as CPA or CFA are preferable);
- At least 2 years’ corporate finance experience with a reputable investment bank or corporate finance department of sizable securities firm;
- Candidates from Big 4/Law Firm without any commercial experience would also be considered
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, as well as fluency in Putonghua;
- Good teamwork and communication skills, high commitment to work and willing to travel.