Our client is a well established listed pharmaceutical conglomerate with office in Mainland, HK and Australia. They are now looking for a high calibre candidate from well known PRC investment bank with extensive experience in corporate finance area as their CFO.
- Work with the E-board members / ownership in developing and implementing business strategies.
- Oversee all investment strategies for the group, including potential acquisition and pre-IPO projects.
- Represent the firm in liaising and negotiations with banks & other financial institutions, including fund raising & M&A activities.
- Responsible for full spectrum of all financial management duties of the company's operation in Hong Kong.
- Review, design and implement better internal audit procedures;
- Oversee the preparation of consolidated management accounts of the Group
- Review and prepare the annual report / interim reports, announcements, and organize board and shareholders' meetings
- Leading on all company secretarial matters including the daily operations of entities (including companies and partnerships), updating statutory registers and effectuating other company transactions;
- Ensure efficient tax planning for all companies / investments within the Group;
- Represent the firm in liaising with the HK IRD, ensuring that the firm’s tax returns are submitted in correct and timely manner.
- Holder of university degree or better in finance / accounting or business related discipline
- Candidate with CPA/ACCA/HKICS or solicitor qualification will have an advantage.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant working experience.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Proficient in MS Office such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command in Mandarin.
- Stable working hour.
- Competitive year end bonus.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
For further information, please send an updated resume to: cv(@)harbridgepartners(.)com