- Hong Kong
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
Country Implementation Analyst - Retail Banking (12 months DC)
- Lieu de travail : Hong Kong
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please refer to detailed JDJob Description
Leading the way in International Banking. Standard Chartered is one of the world's most dynamic and exciting international banks. Once you have joined the team, we offer many opportunities to expand and grow your career.
The successful applicant will join our Country Implementation Team to support in-country implementation of ICDD Project to Retail Individual Clients. The role will work closely with the Country Implementation Manager to support day to day tracking/progress reporting and programme management processes; including gathering inputs, resolving issues and removing obstacles in the delivery of the project objectives locally. The Country Implementation Analyst will follow set standards for reporting, tracking and communications. The Country Implementation Analyst will act as a liaison between the Group ICDD Project Team and local in country stakeholders from various teams including Retail Distributions, CDD Operations, Retail Operations, Business Operation Risk, FCC and local ITO for implementation of Peroidic Review, Dynamic Risk Review and On-boarding modules to Hong Kong.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure accurate interpretation of Peroidic Review, Dynamic Risk Review and On-boarding requirements;
- Assist to ensure Periodic Review, Dynamic Risk Review and On-boarding processes are executable;
- Resolve problems and remove obstacles to delivery;
- Maintain accurate and up to date communications;
- Review and provide feedback on key change deliverables such as training material and reference guides;
- Support the execution of the Change Impact Management Plan for the country including writing DOI and process notes;
- Maintain accurate and up to date Programme Reporting Calendar and Stakeholder Grid/Distribution Lists and ensure stakeholders are given due notice of all reporting timelines and deliverables; and
- Coordination of the completion of regular project/stream reporting and compilation of such reports for programme use.
Our Ideal Candidates
- Be a fast learner
- Preferably (not mandatory) having CDD requirements for Peroidic Review, Dynamic Risk Review & On-boarding and their execution in Retail Individual Clients;
- Proven organisational and team work skills, comfort working in a dynamic project/programme environment and proven flexibity and the ability to deliver under pressure;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and
- Sound Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint skills
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...