Our client, an Asset Management firm, is looking to hire a Credit Analyst for the growing Fixed Income Investment team.
- Perform due diligence and financial/credit analysis on target companies and industries
- Regularly interact with external corporate senior management, investor relations, and sell-side analysts
- Generate investment ideas for portfolio managers
- Create and maintain database and financial models
- 2+ years of working experience in credit analysis/research, ideally with sell-side investment banking experience
- Experience in Financials bonds, Sovereign bonds, and/or US/EU IG/HY would be highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or other related disciplines, ideally with CFA
- Excellent financial modeling skills using Excel
- Excellent accounting skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills with fluency in English and Mandarin
To apply, please kindly send your CV/resume to email@example.com. Thanks!