Credit Documentation Manager, Private Banking Ops
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Required skills and qualification:
- Responsible for issuing facility letters and credit documentations for Private Bank Business, including individual accounts, corporate accounts & trust accounts for onshore and offshore clients.
- Strong knowledge on documents perfection for onshore and offshore corporate entities.
- Strong knowledge on mortgage transactions and documentations with experience to liaise with solicitors and property appraisers.
- Provide guidance to Front Office and Middle Office on credit documentations formalities
- Ensure all credit documentations are perfected and conditions precedent/subsequent are met/follow up for limit setup.
- To liaise with external and internal legal counsel on the matters related to legal opinions, public searches and registrations.
- Prepare regulatory reporting, sample testing and to maintain/update Desk Operating Instructions.
- Support projects on Operations area
- University graduate
- Work independently
- Solid working experience in credit documentations, credit administrations and loans operations, preferable in private wealth segment.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.