Credit Risk Manager / Assistant Credit Risk Manager (Credit Portfolio Management)
- Conduct analysis on corporate lending portfolio, with a view of identifying adverse trend and potential issues for pro-active management;
- Search and identify negative news/risk symptoms with respect to corporate borrowers, and go about following-up actions as appropriate;
- Maintain listings of concerned corporate borrowers (e.g. Watch List accounts) and administer regular on-going reviews of the concerned borrowers;
- Assist in assessing HKFRS 9 staging and expected credit loss or impairment;
- Participate in various projects and initiatives relating to corporate credit portfolio management and monitoring.
- Degree or above with major in Mathematics, Statistic, Information System, Finance or Business Administration or etc;
- At least 2 - 4 years relevant experiences from the banking and financial industry;
- Self-initiated, analytical and sensitive to numbers;
- Good command of Chinese and English (both spoken and written);
- Proficient in computer applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
(Candidates with less relevant experiences will be considered for the position of Assistant Credit Risk Manager.)