- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited
Credit Risk Officer (Brokerage business)
GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited
About GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Ltd
GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited (“GF Holdings (HK)”) (Stock Code 1776.HK) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GF Securities (Stock code 000776.SZ), responsible for managing and planning the business of all Hong Kong-based wholly owned subsidiaries of GF Securities. We provide full-range cross-border securities and financial services for customers by fully utilizing the brand, business and network advantages of GF Securities.
- Follow-up margin call accounts and handle customer enquiries
- Generate and maintain regular reports for risk monitoring
- Assist to prepare the materials for credit training and meeting
- Process client’s facilities applications and prepare loan facility documentation
- Participate system projects (including UATs) in developing and implementing effective credit risk control platform
- Perform general clerical duties
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline preferred
- 1-3 years relevant experience in financial sector, especially in brokerage field is a must
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Familiar with Securities and Futures Ordinance and practice in Hong Kong,
- Proficiency in PC skills including Bloomberg, MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word processing,
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department (i) by mail: 29/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong; OR (ii) by clicking "APPLY".
Please visit http://www.gfgroup.com.hk and http://www.gf.com.cn for more information about our group companies
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.