- CDI, Plein-temps
- Anson McCade
- Hong Kong
Credit and Equity Machine Learning Junior Scientist
HK based You will engage in Artificial Intelligence research linked to credit and equity Financial Markets. Firstly, you would perform financial market prediction research using advanced Machine Learning and statistical methods. Secondly, you would engage in AI research and development of self-learning algorithms linked to the trading of complex financial instruments. You will be working with large data sets, distributed computing and software development.
- Perform prediction research on credit and equity price, fundamental and alternative data using advanced Machine Learning and Statistical methods.
- Assist in developing various tools for automating research and monitoring of credit and equity markets.
- Assist in various logistical tasks such as data acquisition/warehousing/cleaning and configuring High Performance Computer clusters.
- Work with our client's IT department in implementing integrated AI-based solutions.
- Ph.D. in technical field such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or Engineering. Extremely strong candidates with B.A./B.S/M.A./M.S. degrees will be considered.
- High expertise in Python and either C#, Java or C++.
- Up to 1 years of programming experience, within an academic or professional environment.
- Up to 1 year of work experience. Exceptional fresh graduates with no work experience would be considered.
- Ideally academic, professional or extra-curricular experience in methods in Artificial Intelligence.
- Demonstrable expertise in working with large datasets.
- Knowledge of equity and credit markets, credit trading, corporate bonds and/or credit derivatives.
- Highly Motivated, pro-active self-starter.
- General technical Problem-solving expertise.
- Strong passion for Artificial Intelligence.
- Team player, collaborator.