My client, a globally renowned crypto blockchain firm is looking to build a core technology team in Java to work on front office trading system across OMS/EMS/market connectivity. They're very flexible and open to fully remote, preference is Asian timezones.
We are looking for a talented Java Developer (Mid to Senior) to join our team. The successful candidate will join a greenfield project in front office development.
- Development on crypto related products, including crypto exchange, fiat gateway, futures, margin, lending, etc.
- Infrastructure and architecture upgrade
- Performance tuning, online incidents occasionally trouble shooting, and system refactoring
- Mentor junior developers as you see fit.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in relevant disciplines or equivalent industry experience
- Core Java, Spring, Springboot
- Databases: Proficient in MySQL, at least one NoSQL db
- Proficient in distributed system design, and familiar with at least one messaging middle ware and the underlying design principles.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Spring cloud and micro service design
- Golang or Rust
- Performance tuning experience on JVM, SQL, RPC etc.
- Financial product domain knowledge, risk control related experience.