Customer Service Officer - Business Banking
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 10 janv. 18 2018-01-10
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Customer Service Officer.
In this role, you will
- Support Relationship Managers in delivering efficient and quality service to customers
- Act as major contact point with customers support functions to ensure smooth account operations
- Assist Relationship Managers in handling customers from different business parties and find the right solutions for customers
- Contact customers to build relationship and respond to enquiries on account or operational matters
- Liaise with internal departments and provide instructions to concerned parties on account maintenance tasks
- Prepare monthly performance reports for management and handle daily exception reports
- Assist Customer Service Manager in dealing with requests and perform general office administrative duties
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Customer focused and have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of general banking products and services as well as having sound knowledge in using bank operating systems such as Online Banking System and Customer Relationship Management System
- Good understanding on credit assessment or operations, approval process and security documentation is preferred, but not essential
- Fluent in spoken and written English with knowledge in Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficient in using Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 000094OY
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited