Customer and Client Services Officer (multiple headcount)
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hudson Hong Kong
- 13 nov. 17 2017-11-13
Our client is a well established Chinese FI with expanding HK operations, they are looking to hire a customer service officer to assist their team.
Our client is a leading Chinese FI with extensive Hong Kong operations. The company has grown rapidly in China & Hong Kong and they are looking for an independent individual to join their client and customer services team.
Based in Hong Kong the Customer and Client Services Officer will be responsible for:
- Open customer accounts and check documents in regards to internal guidelines and ensure full compliance of applicable local regulations
- Design and implement operational procedures and processes and ensure they comply with internal guidelines
- Implement risk and KYC disclosure measures
- Handle customer enquiries and clients on-boarding in KYC related matters
- Perform any duties or projects as assigned to assist team supervisor
You would be a degree holder in Business with minimum 1 years related working experience in F.I. (brokerage industry is preferred). You would be qualified to be registered as a Type 1 licensed under SFC in dealing securities. Strong knowledge on Client on boarding is needed .Proficient communication in English and Chinese would be a must for this role.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Charles Hui at +852 2919 6209 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to Charles.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK129424. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.