Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a leading financial institution is looking for a Cyber Security Architect to comply with their increasing Cyber Security defense need. Great exposure and scale to work with one of the most prominent financial institutions in the region.
- Develop and maintain the cybersecurity architecture design, standard, framework, and policy.
- Oversee the technology execution
- Review application including Authentication, Authorization, Auditing.
- Review security reference architecture and security blueprints.
- Develop and maintain security architecture artifacts.
- Act as a Security SME and review implementation design to the application and Infrastructure team, where it will meet with the industry security standards.
- Conduct Technical risk assessments to capture security exceptions and design associated compensating controls based on the assessment results.
- Define and maintain the infrastructure and application security framework and provide security assessments.
- At least 5 years of experience in the Cyber Security space.
- Experience from a major financial institution.
- Ability to articulate security principles and security risks to non-technical business stakeholders
- Security Certificates in CISSP, CISM, or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of application, network, and platform security vulnerabilities. Ability to explain these vulnerabilities to developers.
- Experience in design and maintaining cybersecurity framework and policy, including network, application, endpoint, data, identity management, database and infrastructure, container or cloud security.
- Strong focus on reviewing technical designs and functional requirements to identify areas of Security weakness.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field from a reputable University.