Data Architect – Contract – Leading Bank
- Hong Kong
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Gulf Connexions , Numéro de Licence EA : 11S3102
- 15 nov. 17 2017-11-15
Our client is a well-established IT solution provider in the region. They are now looking for Data Architect and work on-site at a prominent bank. The bank is now undergoing a large scale transformation program, and you are expected to design and deliver architecture and implementations for the data domain of a function, and help optimizing complex systems.
- Provide design, architecture and implementation for the data domain of a function
- Lead and manage teams and monitor the progress and the performance
- Define data’s domain, data models and analyze data stores implementation methods and patterns and ensure they are in line with the policy and regulations
- Data quality management, data governance, master data management, reference data management, meta data management
- Complex real time and batch data integration patterns, data ingress, egress management, data warehouse, datamart design principles and patterns
- Work closely with BI teams, the business and other architects (department/systems/products) and deliver efficient and secure solutions
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 7+ years working experience in IT industry, preferably in banking or finance industry, insurance or telecommunication
- Proven track record in data design, architecture with high volume of data (petabytes) and providing strategic big data initiatives
- Experience in Big Data technologies, architecting Big Data application using Hadoop technologies
- Technical skills in Java, Scala or Python, SQL, R, etc.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing infrastructure and platforms
- Problem solver, analytic, enthusiastic
- Ability to lead and motivate engineering teams
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese
Advance in your career and be an important part of a large scale project. Competitive salary will be offered to selected candidate.
Interested parties please send your CV to emily.choi(at)gulfconnexions.com or call in at 3758 2494 for a confidential discussion.