My client is world's leading proprietary trading shop of circa 1000 strong gobally. They are with a vision to compete in every market in the world, combining insight and technology to profit and make the markets more efficient. With a business focus in equities (hft) and quantitative trading, they are also very active in options, futures, currencies, commodities, bonds etc.
- 5+ years of experience working in a data center environment with strong knowledge of data center best practices and cabling methodology
- Self-starter who is motivated to work independently
- Motivated to improve processes where possible
- Basic knowledge of networks, Linux, and Windows
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and climb ladders to install cabling and equipment
- Able to work evening hours and occasional weekends (usual hours are from 12pm-9pm) • Basic Bash scripting experience and familiarity with Dell, Cisco, Arista, Ciena, Corning, and/or Ortronics products are preferred
- Ability to terminate copper/fiber cabling, test and troubleshoot fiber connectivity, and upgrade code of networking devices, server firmware and BIOS settings are preferred
- Has access to reliable transportation on a daily basis for personal transportation between locations across the metro HKG region, which are not necessarily served by public transportation
- Excellent English and Cantonese communication skills
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities, please send your detailed resume to email@example.com or call +852 6739 8488 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is the leading supplier of the best technology talent to Asia Pacific’s best technology-driven organizations across the banking, trading, FinTech and e-commerce sectors.