- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Capco (The Capital Markets Company Ltd.)
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
A Word About Us
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the Financial Services industry. We deliver innovative solutions in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth and Investment Management and Finance, Risk and Compliance. As the pressures of regulation, cost reduction, and customer expectations grow, we design, build and operate technology for specific operations and entire organizations. We collaborate closely with our clients, equipping them to better meet the challenges of today, while preparing them to exploit tomorrow’s opportunities. Through our hands-on consulting resources, we go beyond strategy. We provide the necessary technology architecture and implementation that well positions our clients to transform and to achieve operational excellence, manage IT complexity, better understand, predict and control risk and develop practical and productive responses to regulation.
The role works closely with clients and key stakeholders to elicit requirements for data management. It will perform various business and data analysis tasks as part of the project lifecycle, including producing process maps, operating models, and business and functional requirements documents.
- Responsible to monitor or maintain data governance activities, ensuring data practices comply with regulation
- Identify or investigate potential data integrity or risk issues
- Conduct testing for mathmatical models or predictive models, advise potential solution and perform process improvement
- Develop data processes, methodology (Agile) and policies
- Work closely with Product Owner and stakeholder on a regular basis
Additionally, there is scope for the role to structure its own deliverables in its aim of creating an effective, capable and suitable data solution. It will continually analyse changes to the requirements of the project and will work with internal teams to ensure the strategic goals of the project are delivered to.
- Business Analyst experience from the financial services sector as part of a project/programme of work
- Advanced knowledge of VBA and MS Access
- Practical experience of data reporting or services
- Experience of working with and managing business users/stakeholders
- Understanding of the Asset Management, Fund Services or Custody industries, and supporting technology and business processes
- Knowledge of instrument types and their respective lifecycle events, particularly equities and bonds
- Have vision and foresight concerning the design and implementation of system solutions, particularly in relation to the impact and design of revised/new business operating models.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture