Capco Hong Kong is looking for individuals with passion on data analytics, data management, building data warehouse etc to join our vibrant team. Training will be provided and Fresh graduates are welcomed! *Experience candidate may be considered for senior positions.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy firm focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with the largest international and local banks, insurance companies, payment service providers and other actors within the industry -projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise in data & business consulting
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A structured data academy bootcamp
- Rotation across data areas to ensure that you gain insight across our various data offerings
- Unique learning and development opportunities to build up your consulting, banking and domain expertise
- An experienced senior coach to support you by providing career advice and guidance throughout your career at Capco
- A peer buddy from day one to help you settle in
- Fast career progression -we believe in rewarding success
- Bachelor’s degrees in Statistic, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics
- Interest in financial services
- Previous data experience is advantageous but not limited to those from within financial services
- Proficiency in statistical analysis, proven in academic or professional context
- Experience applying Python and / or R
- Proficiency in Database Management (MondoDB, SQL)
- Advanced Excel / VBA skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (must have fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin are nice to have)
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Attention to detail
Nice to Have
- Awareness of / experience in:
- Data Quality & Governance
- Data Preparation / Processing/ Mining / Scraping
- Data Optimisation & Feature Engineering
- Descriptive / diagnostic analytics
- Java / SAS
- Data visualisation tools (PowerBI / QlikView / Tableau)