My client is a hedge fund start-up and they are currently looking for a Data Engineer to join their team in Hong Kong. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a group of top-performing data scientists/ analysts and learn directly from them.
Work at a hedge fund with a dedicated data team
- This firm has a strong focus on data-driven investing strategies, so you will join a team of 4. The senior data specialists are very experienced and could share valuable knowledge in equity data research.
- You will also derive investment ideas from the data pipelines.
Opportunity to manipulate large datasets
- The role will also involve organising and building out the data, testing the data and then back-testing the data to gain deeper insights.
- The other aspect of this role will involve web scraping, ETL, BI and data mining.
Massive growth potential
- The founders are from very successful hedge funds that managed over $20billion in Aisa. They are one of the fastest-growing funds and you can be a very significant part in the development of this firm.
What you offer:
- Strong technical background with a focus in data technologies i.e. Python, SQL, Spark
- Frontend development skills for building dashboards would be a plus i.e. React
- Experience in data engineering/ research methods for investment analysis is an advantage
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other opportunities, please send your detailed resume to email@example.com or call +852 2544-4822 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is the leading supplier of the best banking and finance technology, FinTech and innovation technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions. For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles.