Data Management Manager - Data Governance
- Act as a change agent to coordinate metadata management activities within the Information Technology Department and with Business Units.
- Work with the data stewards to manage and implement metadata management and data governance initiatives at the Group level.
- Support metadata management collection and vetting, build metadata administration and maintenance routines, and capture data lineage.
- Support development and maintenance of data governance and metadata management related policies and taxonomies, understanding of taxonomy management or subject indexing for metadata application at the Group level.
- Build subject matter expertise by gaining an understanding of source data, the relationships of data between applications and downstream impact.
- Support external data management including collection, review, control and analysis of the external data subscribed and used in the Group.
- Provide operational support to ensure the planned tasks are documented clearly, assigned appropriately and implemented timely.
- Conduct other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor's degree in information / computer science, information engineering, or relevant subjects.
- At least 5 years' proven experience with strong background in metadata management and data governance projects preferably in the banking industry.
- Good knowledge of metadata management tools and processes is a must, and experience in data modeling is a plus.
- Sound communication skills in both Chinese and English to connect with all stakeholders.