Data Quality and Management Analyst - Banking
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 17 mai 18 2018-05-17
Our client is a top 10 ranked International Bank with strong footwork worldwide. To cope with their expansion, they are looking for a talented Analyst to join their team!
- Responsible for Data Quality and Data Management tasks and projects
- Maintain Business and Technical Metadata and establish data dictionary, interface mapping to ensure data quality control
- Establish business glossary by discussion and workshops with IT and business units to gather information from users
- Lead the issue management end to end process and ensure the change management and update the assigned information in the Data Dictionary
- Support selecting KDEs and manage local CDEs.
- In a long run, conduct analysis with synchronized documents
- With hands on experience on Monitor Data quality, technical metadata, Data Dictionary and Support on selecting and screening data materials
- Good in managing stalkholders expectation
- Ability to work flexible hours from time to time due to time zone differences
- Willingness to take on ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jessie Wu on +852 3907 3974.