- Up to $1million HKD per year
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Opus Talent Solutions
- 19 janv. 19
Opus Talent Solutions have partnered with a Global Consultancy who have an exciting long-term project with one of their Banking clients. Salary up to $1million HKD.
Opus Talent Solutions have partnered with a Global Consultancy who have an exciting long-term project with one of their MNC clients. Working for a large Financial Services institute, you as an experienced Data Scientist will be working on a greenfield project relating to Trading.
As the Data Scientist, you will either come from a software engineering or data science background with proven experience in delivering challenging software projects in an agile environment. You will be responsible for though not limited to;
- Build and enhance a trade recommendation engine that will impact decision making across certain business units.
- Data mining and advanced analytics modelling using data from the newly built data lake.
- Use data from the data lake to architect and build out various products for business users.
- Work closely with various business users, product owners and engineering teams to identify what they need and how data can enhance their ability to make decisions.
To be considered for this role, you will have proven experience working in a large volume data environment where you have had to utilize a data lake to extract and mine data from. You will be able to demonstrate your ability to use data to tell stories, make recommendations and enhance business users decision making capabilities.
This is a technical role. You will not have any people management responsibilities so we are seeking someone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty and involved in hands on modelling, coding, data mining and analysis.
If this is a role that is of interest to you, then please do not delay your application and apply today. Please forward your CV via the “Apply Now” button below. If you have any questions prior to applying, please contact Sharon Koelewyn directly on +852 3905 3342.